<$BlogRSDURL$>

I Don't Speak Latin

Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm pondering not coming back next year... Seriously. I want to go to England, but after that...? I don't know if I still want to be in music.

I've been working at a golf course - The Donalda Club. It's a lot of work, and the hours are early (6am-2:30pm). The 3 bosses are great. I'm not satisfied with pay though, or the weekend hours that have been placed upon me, but there's nothing I can do about it, cause it would be going over Brenda (Head Gardener)'s head... which would be nothing but bad news for me.
So, I am looking for a new job.

I just got over mono. Enough said.

I don't know about the weather where you are, but here, it is beautiful!! Apart from a few days of rainforest-like humidity and heat, it's been fantastic to work in ^^

  Anonymous Anonymous | 11:23 p.m.
hey..I miss you! That's too bad about your job...but be glad you found full time, most of us didn't! heh. I'm sorry to hear about mono...Clare had it too! Boo to that. Hopefully we'll see each other soon!