<$BlogRSDURL$>

I Don't Speak Latin

Thursday, April 13, 2006

This song currently reflects the state of my bank account

The best things in life are free
but you can give them to the birds and bees.
I want money, that's what I want,
that's what I want, that's what I want.

Your love gives me such a thrill,
But your love won't pay my bills,
I want money, that's what I want.
That's what I want, that's what I want.

Money don't get everything it's true.
What it don't get I can't use.
I want money, that's what I want.
That's what I want, that's what I want.

I want money, I want a lot of money,
In fact I want so much money.
Give me your money, just give me money.
- Money (That's What I Want) by Flying Lizard


I'm so broke. I'm beyond broke. Let's brainstorm ways to get me money fast.
Open forum.