<$BlogRSDURL$>

I Don't Speak Latin

Thursday, March 30, 2006

List

Things to do
1. Not freak out over my mock jury tomorrow. *freaks out*
2. Convince my mother to let me go to England. By April 7th.
3. Submit Exchange Acceptance
4. Write Essay for Italian Studies (Due April 10th. Not started. 15 pages)
5. Pass Sight-Singing Test on monday
6. Write Italian paper (Due Tuesday, not started)
7. Do theory assigment (Due Wednesday, half-done)
8. Pass Italian quiz (For once...) on Thursday
9. Write Italian oral presentation (not started, on the 11th)
10. JURY! April 15th!
11. PERF AUDITION!! April 20th!
12. FIND A FREAKING JOB that is not treeplanting or in London.
13. Study for exams.... One of which is on the 15th...
14. Find a summer subletter. If you know anyone, PLEASE let me know! I have a big room, and a big house. I can give further details if requested.
15. Find a first term subletter. This is in progress ^^